· Genetic polymorphisms of cytochromes P450 in the Israeli population
· Drug metabolizing enzymes: cytochromes P450 (role in bilirubin excretion)
· Improvement of wound healing
· Interactions between keratinocytes and mast cells/eosinophils
· Regulation of keratinocyte proliferation, apoptosis and differentiation during skin aging
· Jaundice: treatment; diagnosis and prevention of bilirubin encephalopathy
Chapters and reviews in books and proceedings
Zilberman, Y. and Kapitulnik, J., Remodelling and aging processes in skin, in: Biological and Social Aspects of Aging (in Hebrew), Rosin, A. and Globerson, A., eds., Eshel Publishers, Israel, in press.
Levi-Schaffer, F., Tzomik, L. and Kapitulnik, J., Keratinocytes prolong mast cell survival in culture, ICACI XVI, Cancun, Mexico, 1997. All. Clin. Immunol. Int. 235(suppl. 4):67.