1. Liebergall, M. (2010) The effectiveness of Paula method/ Pelvic Floor Muscle Training as treatment for urinary stress incontinence and it's implication on Quality of life. In Sarid, O., Segal-Angelechin, D., & Cwikel, J. (Eds.), "Body and mind: Women's health in Israel": A book follow the Third national conference on promoting mental health among women (pp.505-525). Israel: Ben-Gurion University (in Hebrew).
2. Braverman, N., (editor&writer)., Vinograd,O., Liebergall, M., Levy, M., Mohaban,K., Nokrian,M., Tel-Oren, A. Labour (2011) In Tamir, T. (Ed.), Women and their Bodies (PP.473-504). Israel: Modan (in Hebrew).
3. Lubovsky, E., writer. Liebergal, M.(2012). Evidence based midwifery.
(Categories: Principal investigator PI, Co - Principal investigator CO-PI, Co-researcher C)
Articles in refereed journals
1. Liebergall-Wischnitzer, M PI, Hochner-Celnikier, D CO-PI, Lavy, Y C, Manor, O C, Arbel, R C, Paltiel, O PI. (2005) Paula method of circular muscle exercises for urinary stress incontinence-a clinical trial. International Urogynecology Journal.16:345-351.
2. Liebergall, MH PI, Braverman, CO-PI, Shapira, S C, Rotem-Piker C, O, Mor-Yosef, S C. (2007) The role of nurses in a university hospital during mass casualty events. American Journal Critical Care, 16,480-484.
3. Liebergall-Wischnitzer, M PI, Hochner- Celnikier, D CO-PI, Lavy, Y C, Manor, O C, Svieky, D C, Paltiel, O PI. (2009) Randomized trial of circular muscle versus pelvic floor exercises for stress urinary incontinence in women. Journal of women's health,
4. Liebergall-Wischnitzer, M PI, Paltiel CO-PI, O Hochner- Celnikier, D C, Lavy, Y C, Svieky, D C, Manor, O PI. (2010) The concordance between a one hour pad test and subjective assessment of stress incontinence. Urology, 76, 1364-1368.
5. Halperin, O PI, Goldblat, H PI, Noble, A C, Raz, I C, Zvulunov. I C, Liebergall Wischnitzer, M CO-PI . (2011) "That marks you for the rest of your life": The impact of stressful childbirth situations on midwives – A qualitative analysis. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, 56, 388-394.
6. Liebergall-Wischnitzer, M PI, Paltiel, O C, Hochner-Celnikier, D C, Lavy, Y C, Manor, O C, Woloski Wruble, A. C PI. (2011) Sexual function and quality of life for women with mild-moderate stress urinary incontinence. Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, 56 (5), 461-467.
7. Michal Liebergall-Wischnitzer PI, Assaf Ben-Meir C,Orly Sarid C, Julie Cwikel C,Yuval Lavy PI. Women’s well-being after Manchester procedure for pelvic reconstruction with uterine preservation: A follow up study. (2011). Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 285 (6),1587-1592.
8. Michal Liebergall- Wischnitzer PI, Ora Paltiel C, Drorith Hochner Celnikier C, Yuval LavyC, Orly Manor C, Anna C. Woloski Wruble PI. Sexual function and quality of life of women with stress urinary incontinence: A randomized controlled trial comparing the Paula method (circular muscle exercises) to pelvic floor muscle training exercises. Journal of sexual medicine, 9(6), 1613-1623.
9. Michal Liebergall- Wischnitzer PI, Ora Paltiel C, Yuval Lavy C,David Svieky C, Orly Manor C, Drorith Hochner Celnikier PI. (2012). Long-term efficacy of Paula Method as compared with PFMT for Stress Urinary Incontinence in women: A 6-month follow-up. Accepted, Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing.
1. Michal Liebergall-Wischnitzer PI (2011) The Paula method and the pelvic floor. Comment. International Urogynecology Journal 22 (6): 681.
Reviews, Commentaries, Hypotheses, Editorials:
1. Liebergall, M PI, Lavy, y PI. (2009) Different interventions during birth and delivery and their connection to pelvic floor damage. Harefuah, (in Hebrew), 148, 12, 837-841. (Review).
2. Braverman N PI, Liebergall, M PI. (2010) Evidence based practice: prenatal and postnatal pelvic floor muscle training. Ha'achot b'Yisrael (in Hebrew), 182, 42-44. (Review)
3. Kater, V PI, Liebergall, M PI. (2010) Health Promotion in Kenya: A Volunteer Nurse's Experience. Clin Nurse Specialist
1. Liebergall, M. (1990). Postnatal sexuality. Midwifery, Spring, 20-21. (in Hebrew). (Review)
2. Liebergall, M. (2004). Physical activity during pregnancy and postnatal period. (In Hebrew). www.midwives.co.il.
3. Liebergall, M. (2009). Conservative treatment for pelvic floor muscles for menopausal and post menopausal women. In: Women in middle life, Dolev, Z ed. Aurora, Medical Publications, 49-50. (Review)