1. Liebergall, M. (2010) The effectiveness of Paula method/ Pelvic Floor Muscle Training as treatment for urinary stress incontinence and it's implication on Quality of life. In Sarid, O., Segal-Angelechin, D., & Cwikel, J. (Eds.), "Body and mind: Women's health in Israel": A book follow the Third national conference on promoting mental health among women (pp.505-525). Israel: Ben-Gurion University (in Hebrew).
2. Braverman, N., (editor&writer)., Vinograd,O., Liebergall, M., Levy, M., Mohaban,K., Nokrian,M., Tel-Oren, A. Labour (2011) In Tamir, T. (Ed.), Women and their Bodies (PP.473-504). Israel: Modan (in Hebrew).
3. Lubovsky, E., writer. Liebergal, M.(2012). Evidence based midwifery.
1. Michal Liebergall-Wischnitzer PI (2011) The Paula method and the pelvic floor. Comment. International Urogynecology Journal 22 (6): 681.
Reviews, Commentaries, Hypotheses, Editorials:
1. Liebergall, M PI, Lavy, y PI. (2009) Different interventions during birth and delivery and their connection to pelvic floor damage. Harefuah, (in Hebrew), 148, 12, 837-841. (Review).
2. Braverman N PI, Liebergall, M PI. (2010) Evidence based practice: prenatal and postnatal pelvic floor muscle training. Ha'achot b'Yisrael (in Hebrew), 182, 42-44. (Review)
3. Kater, V PI, Liebergall, M PI. (2010) Health Promotion in Kenya: A Volunteer Nurse's Experience. Clin Nurse Specialist
1. Liebergall, M. (1990). Postnatal sexuality. Midwifery, Spring, 20-21. (in Hebrew). (Review)
2. Liebergall, M. (2004). Physical activity during pregnancy and postnatal period. (In Hebrew).
3. Liebergall, M. (2009). Conservative treatment for pelvic floor muscles for menopausal and post menopausal women. In: Women in middle life, Dolev, Z ed. Aurora, Medical Publications, 49-50. (Review)