About the program
The program is a collaboration between the Hebrew University and the Abisch-Frenkel Foundation in Switzerland & Germany, which works to encourage excellence in medical research.
The program is designed for outstanding students with a bachelor's degree. Participants will complete a doctorate in the direct track.
We are creating a new framework to provide the best conditions to the most excellent students!
What does the program offer?
- High-level scholarships.
- Training in courses and laboratory research.
- Funding for participation in research meetings in Israel and around the world.
- Unique research and social activities.
- Priority in obtaining teaching positions (junior faculty) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Close accompaniment and guidance of the staff of the Advisory Committee.
The Abisch-Frenkel program is at the Hebrew University's cutting edge
of academic and research excellence
Photos (top to bottom): Abisch-Frenkel Foundation Logo, early follicles of developing eggs - Alkoby Lab